Background

Friday, August 7, 2015

Sweet Treats from Sugarfina


Anyone who knows me well understands that I can't resist most sweets.. And throw a little champagne my way too and it's party time. So imagine my delight to have the hubby bring home both in the most adorable packaging. I was already familiar with Sugarfina's cute website, but this was my first opportunity to see one of the gift sets in person and it is truly a product that vastly exceeds expectations!

I love how witty and creative their different sets are, and can't wait to get my hands on some of the champagne gummy bears next to try! The packaging is flawless and makes you almost want to just display them rather than eat them (almost!).





A few more that look amazing and adorable from Sugarfina
Champagne Bears
Love Bites Break Up Collection
Sugar Momma
Bridesmaid Gift
Gummy Love Tasting Box


No comments:

Post a Comment